Sunday, December 13, 2009

it's just as safe from the outside tonight

In a perfect world, brunch would be available for every meal. Eggs benedict, hollandaise sauce, grits, and biscuits create a meal for champions. I'd top it off with bottomless mimosas in every flavor imaginable - pomegranate, peach, strawberry... And that meal wouldn't cost more than $15.

Unfortunately, it's a dream that's still unreachable. In the meantime, I'm still in the search for a generous helping of good 'ole fashioned brunch.

On a grey, rainy day, the best friend and I went for a BFF Power Hour at Rosebud, which turned into a 2.5 hour marathon of discovering how good fatty tastes. (Sorry, Kate Moss, today, skinny didn't taste as good as buttermilk and gravy.)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. My stomach is jealous of what yours was able to experience. I haven't given it proper food in a very long time due to finals. Bottomless mimosas sounds just about right to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh everything looks so yummy in this spread! Looking forward to our first Breakfast Club meeting!

    My boyfriend was standing nearby while I scrolled through this post and made me zoom into that shrimp and grits pic. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Om nom nom... I totally know what you mean with fat in food tasting so good. Bacon? Yes please!

    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUM. Brunch is by faaar the best meal of the day. It's the perfect pick me up too. Hope you're having a gorgeous day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll get hungry because of this photos! Although I don't like seafood like this,but at the last photo, everything looks quite tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been to Rosebud since it was Food 101, but I'm dying to go now.

    ReplyDelete