Thursday, July 1, 2010

whatcha drinkin? rum or whiskey?

When the weather gets really hot, my brain cells begin to melt. I lose all sense of creativity. In fact, I forget almost anything and everything about myself because I'm too busy concentrating on the fact that I'm going to get skin cancer/dying of thirst/sweating out of pores I didn't even know existed. They don't call this place "Hotlanta" for nothing. (But you will NEVER hear that word come out of my mouth unless it's a quote. It's seriously the STUPIDEST name some asshole gave this city.)

So, this is my uniform. Black, black, black. And some jewelry. Now, I'm off to catch up on back episodes of N-Dubz.

wiwt070110-1

wiwt070110-2

wiwt070110-3

wiwt070110-4
I love this charm. It's so gross. One day I will paint the fingernails red.

wiwt070110-5

slip dress. Victoria Secret. leather jacket. Zara. shoes. Alexander Wang. bag. Surface to Air.

2 comments:

  1. Love the blackness!! I feel the same way about summer, Can't even function normally.

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete