Saturday, July 10, 2010

Yeah Burger - West Midtown

I was so grateful for Friday's arrival this week. The weekend has finally begun! It's a huge weekend for me, as it's my barfday weekend! (Ain't no party like a boat party, and the boat party don't stop...)

Met up with a few girlfriends for an early dinner at Yeah! Burger, a venture by Shaun Doty of Shaun's in Inman Park. The buns are baked by Holeman & Finch, and the burgers are grass fed (which, according to Jonathan Safran Foer, means nothing, and I have to agree). The toppings are amazing, and I love the variety of sauces they have. (Bacon jam is pretty poppin'.) Atlanta is going through a burger phase right now, and when there are so many options available why waste your money? I'd definitely go back, and skip over Farm Burger any day.

yeahburger-1

yeahburger-2

yeahburger-3
Turkey burger.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday :D Hope you have a really grand party with lotsa presents and more similarly delicious feats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Hope its lovely!!! OMGOSH, I would totally love a turkey burger right now. Not sure where to get one of those in Taiwan though.

    <3 Kelly

    sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete