Wednesday, October 26, 2011

what's your poison?

I love my midday coffee runs. The motley of customers at my local Starbucks feels like a TV show. You've got the suburban mom, the working student, the diva rich girl, the extra large group of high schoolers ordering Frappuccinos... yeah, speaking of high schoolers, what are they doing in a coffee shop? Shouldn't they be making out in the park or skateboarding or living out their teenage angst in protest of the system?

We're in too much of a hurry to grow up. Adulthood sucks, y'all.

Photobucket

Wearing: Chloe Sevigny x Opening Ceremony cropped sweater, Play x Pushbutton white linen skirt, Christian Louboutin Pigalle Plato 120, Celine boston bag


twitter | tumblr | formspring
Share on Tumblr |

8 comments:

  1. love the crisp white against the soft grey sweater! I completely agree about growing up. We all rush to be adults and then realize is sucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. i apologize for my age group. i'll start making out more in parks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to mention that caffeine will stunt your growth. You clearly fall into the chic grouping at Sbucks;) Lord have mercy that Celine bag is killer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baha, this cracked me up! Having worked in a cafe myself, I never understood why they bought $5 Chillers when they could be spending the money on... I dunno, clothes? Gas for their car?

    ~F

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. Oh! And then the worst is when there's a group of 5+ teens, only one buys a drink, and then they all loaf around the store being loud and rude. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the understated grey sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute outfit!!
    Do you come to Korea often?

    Love from Seoul,
    Serena

    http://nostalgicsenses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete