Sunday, April 18, 2010

Recent expeditions captured by my cell phone...

onemidtown-cell1
onemidtown-cell2

Went on a Thursday, ordered the nightly roast (duck), which was excellent. Friend had the hanger steak, which was subpar. The rioja was just the trick to quell our dissenting tongues as the calimari we had ordered for an appetizer was average at best. Also, the parking situation is disdainful. ("Complimentary valet" - two words that I think should be banned from being uttered in Atlanta. This is not L.A.)

wedding041710-cell1
wedding041710-cell2

Weekend wedding. I love my Frejas. Also, I do not approve of weddings that serve hors d'ouevres in lieu of an actual meal. Not even an open bar won't stop me from making a late night Waffle House run.

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't been to ONE. midtown kitchen even though it's like two minutes from me. I feel like for the price I'd rather go to Rathbun Steaks or Repast? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete