Wednesday, November 17, 2010

left my heart in tokyo

Last weekend marked my third trip to Tokyo. Aside from Stockholm, it's one of my favorite cities in the world. It's really a place that's got something for everyone. The maximalist in me loves the crazy colors and bling in Harajuku; the luxe adores Omotesando for credit card bashing and eye shopping; the bookworm in me goes crazy at all the wonderful Kinokuniya branches all over the city; the cafe hunter seeks out Daikanyama; and the city rat gawks at all the people in Shibuya. I wish I had taken more video because there's so much bustle to this place, but I've got these measly 55 seconds for you.

Roppongi Hills, cab ride to Ginza, and the Shibuya crossing.

P.S. I don't know why the video quality is crap. I can't fix it. I'm hopeless at this. Next time, it'll be better, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment