Sunday, February 26, 2012

leather and snakeskin

I stumbled upon this leather peplum vest at H&M last week (photographed here, with my Raf Simons x Eastpack backpack) and hesitated in the dressing room over whether or not to buy it. So glad I decided to get it, as it's fitting into my wardrobe very well. It's a great piece to transition from winter to spring. I can see girls wearing it with those floral Zara pants.

22512-3
22512-4
22512-5

Doughnuts and pastries at Star Provisions. Not exactly the best doughnut, though I do like the fact that they used dark chocolate for the frosting.

22512-1
22512-2

outfit photos by Sooji

Wearing: Uniqlo button down shirt, H&M leather peplum top (designer original here, another alternative, another one here), Zara snakeskin print pants (alternative here), Christian Louboutin Pigalle 120mm (original here), black Celine Luggage Mini, Tom Ford Nikita cat eye sunglasses

Star Provisions
1198 Howell Mill Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30318
(404) 365-0410

8 comments:

  1. The pastries look delicious and I'm in love with your shoes and the bag (as everybody probably is).

    xx, Susann
    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very clean and polished look. Love the glasses, Love the leather top, love the pants, love the heels...Love it all equally!
    Haha, and yeah sometimes the tastiest looking pastries arent the greatest tasting after all, but oh well!

    http://atelier-motive.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look on you- sleek and sophisticated! I wish I could pull off heels like that but I find them rather painful (any tips?). Btw I'm about to head off to Korea- thank you so so much for the suggestions! I'll try to get to the Leeum Gallery tomorrow.

    Ps. Thanks for saying my style is very Hongdae. It sounds cheap and college like. HAHAHA.. I'm kidding. The last time I was there my friend said if you were in Hongdae at night people would assume you're going to a club for a one night stand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I miss donuts... curse you gluten-intolerance! You look very sleek in those pants, wish I could pull something like that off.

    ~F

    ReplyDelete
  5. The donuts and cupcakes look so yummie!! Love your snake-print pants by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ummm i love Christian Louboutin and especially the Pigalle ones and Celine but those donuts and cupcakes hold my eye

    ReplyDelete
  7. That outfit is killer! I can't even pick a favorite piece. Well done.

    Dash
    www.vintageclothesdesignerdrugs.com

    ReplyDelete