Sunday, August 31, 2008

lazy labor day

I didn't do much this weekend, just slept in, ran errands, did laundry, and cleaned. You have no idea how happy I am to have tomorrow off. I'll probably spend the day watching television and finishing my Gunter Grass memoir.

Just something casual. Nothing too fancy. The necklace is actually one of those tacky hip belts circa early 00's. You know, the ones you clip from your front side to your backside, so it covers only half of your body? Nice to know that some of your youthful mistakes can be rectified.

P.S. I caved in my shopping ban and bought these adorable wedges from H&M. But no more. I swear.





top. American Apparel. shorts. Express. shoes. H&M. necklace. Bebe.

10 comments:

  1. haha... i would've caved in too! those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i knew how to wear those shoe or i would get them for myself. i pretty much stick to flats and sneaker

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVELOVELOVE the AA top...looks so casual and comfy..

    Wish I could get theose H&M heels too....although, I probably don't need them. Really like the colour too... this is my jealous face

    >_<

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally worth the caving in! what material is that? looks smooth and nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace and those wedges are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the same this weekend except the sleeping in part! I had to wake at 6AM saturday and sunday. Erggh. And the first time was to watch a football game that my mom ordered on pay per view, and we lost really bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those belts were pretty tacky, but I like how you recycled it as a necklace. Very ingenious. Love the wedge booties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those shoes! Totally worth dropping your shopping ban. That belt looks great as a necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  9. grey looks great on you :)
    those shoes are lovely!

    ReplyDelete