Thursday, August 20, 2009

it's all them changes

I've been a real shit lately, I know. There hasn't been a WIWT post since July; updates are sporadic at best. If it's any excuse, I'm attempting to make some major life changes. For one, I'm moving into my own place come September. This is proving to be a problem, as I don't have any suitable furniture and I'm picky as hell when it comes to furniture design. (An Ikea whore, I am not. I don't know why, but I'm not.)

We're supposed to be approaching fall (changing seasons, season of change, seasonal change, change, change), but the weather is refusing to get any cooler. I hate the heat. So, last night, I decided to search for capes while sitting on my carpet dripping sweat with NO AC (do not ask why I'm so lazy as to not turn on the AC) when I happened to stumble upon the French brand, Sessun. There are no capes in their AW09 collection, but it's got just about everything else.

I'm talking sailor stripes, air force jackets, nautical sweaters... is that a mariner's hat, I see? It's time to salute the uniforms.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I hope your life gets better soon, I love all the outfits in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this chic - who is she? Wonderful post, wonderful blog x

    www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pictures! I hope you have luck finding the furniture!

    the singular

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel your pain moving is annoying, im moving to paris in september and i dont even have a place to live yet. That french brand looks right up my street.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww. i'm glad you left a comment.
    i'll be waiting for your new posts
    since you seem to know lots of gorgeous style and photos.
    uniforms, forever edgy and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos... especially the first one..

    ReplyDelete