Saturday, May 30, 2009

the start of another humid summer in hotlanta

Today's adventure included a Home Depot rental truck, FA Cup game, and a little town called Jonesboro. I used to wonder why people would drive large trucks, but today I discovered that it makes you feel like you have the biggest cock (however theoretical) in the world. You feel invincible.

At the moment, I'm in my pajamas, watching "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" on ABC Family. This is the culmination of my early 20s.

Photobucket
Photobucket

top. vintage. shorts. F21 (self-cut). shoes. Carloes Santana. belt. Express.

12 comments:

  1. I loveeeee this bloese and love the glasses, these photos are so much fun and you look gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha jealoussss of your legs. wtf they aren't typical korean looking legs. They look like mary kate olsens..JEALOUSSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it is true; the power one feels while driving a large truck is intoxicating. also, a) your outfit (and you) = way cute and b) congratulations on freeing yourself from the life-siphoning bonds of the white-collar workforce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit so simple & perfect. Summer is here, woop! Check out my blog, I've given you an award =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is so fantastic, and loving your sunglasses :) Gah, I was watching the second Harry Potter movie yesterday and could not physically get through the whole thing. Thankfully the acting in the later movies picked up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how girly your top is

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute and I love your style! Your blog is great!

    xo, Becs

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, you make me laugh. Love the outfit. sunnies rock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luuuurve your outfit, A! You look awesome. That seafoamy color on your shades perfectly compliments your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your outfit, especially the glasses and shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit!
    I know what you mean about driving a truck, I always feel much more badass.

    ReplyDelete