1. Join a Korean girl group. Not only will you be in the video, you will be featured in the song. You will have a riff where you belt out a few "whoo" and "yeah" sounds in between grammatically incorrect Engrish.
2. Look like a CF model. According to the NY Times, there are lots of options for plastic surgery in southern Seoul (read: Apgujeong). If going under the knife isn't something that interests you, dress like a hipster bag lady. (Channel Kreayshawn. And maybe Ke$ha.) You've got to stand out for being really (generically) pretty or so fugly that you're interesting.
3. Be white. But this only works if you look Russian. No American white girls. They want the tall model types with super white skin. If you have a tan, you don't have a chance. If you're black, you don't have a chance. No Latinos either. Don't be sad - typical Korean girls don't have a chance to pretend to party with G-Dragon and T.O.P. either.
4. Become friendly with anyone who works in the industry. Producers, writers, music video directors, set designers, stylists, cameramen - there are an infinite number of people with access to the set. All you have to do is befriend one with your beguiling charms, and MAGIK! You are pumping your fist in the air for two hours with 2PM.
5. Sneak onto the set. Only works if you have excellent sleuthing skills. Also, being a ninja helps.
photos: screencapped by yours truly from Youtube (Big Bang "High High", 2PM "Hands Up"), google images