Sunday, March 18, 2012

mint green - day 3

I barely celebrate holidays, but these mint green Zara pants came into my closet last week just in time for St. Patrick's Day. I'm glad to have as part of my 15/30 collection, as it's an seamless way to incorporate a color into the mass of black that's my wardrobe.

I rarely run into other people who are wearing the same thing as me, but today, a woman walking in front of me was wearing the same backpack. It was strange. A part of me wanted to start walking in the other direction. The other part of me wanted to run up to her and shout, "Twinsies!"

15303-1
15303-2

Wearing: Spicy Color peter pan collar blouse (similar here), Zara mint green pants, Balenciaga cut out boots (similar here), Raf Simons x Eastpak backpack, Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses

*I spent day two at home, lounging in my PJs. That's not cheating, right?

5 comments:

  1. The pants are wonderful, the color is so nice :) And your blouse is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I encounter someone wearing the same thing I have the same dilemma. To ignore or embrace the shared "item of choice".

    ~F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really wanting a backpack (esp an MCM one) for a while now but I can't help but imagine how awkward it would be to have one when wearing heels (which I wear often). It just... wouldn't work. Maybe wedges? I see you have flat boots on - which may prove my point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing a lot of mint green these days (coughzaracough) and I was regretting a little that I didn't incorporate a piece into my 15 piece wardrobe. Ah well. Btw you should upload your looks to Pinterest! They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the same pants and I love them! They're so good for spring and bring a little color to my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete