Monday, July 13, 2009

on the streets of kangnam

I'm back in Seoul. My last two days in Tokyo will be coming up soon. I actually ran into a few of the people Jane saw on her trip there and had an interesting conversation.

But today, Liana and I ate lunch at this really nasty Donkatsu place near the #7 exit of Kangnam subway station. So GROSS. We wandered around the streets and hung out at the American Apparel where I talked her into buying a pair of acid wash denim shorts. They're so cute!

We have quite a number of events planned before I leave Korea on the 20th, so keep posted... and a certain dress might be making an appearance VERY soon.

P.S. Yes, these shorts are very short. And yes, lots of people stared and assumed I was a hooker. No, I do not sell my body for money. Ask me again in about five months, and we'll see.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
top. Katayone Adeli. shorts. Blank denim. jacket. Zara. bag. Gucci. shoes. Aldo. hat. borrowed from Linette.

20 comments:

  1. great outfit. i would understand why people would think you were a hooker! the one thing i don't really like about people here are how they're a little prude. i'm kind of scared to wear my alex wang tank look-alike with the deep neckline and huge arm holes.. hmm.
    p.s. if i you see a long comment on your lookbook about any aldos in korea, it's me, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, you're funny! sweet shoes, you look great in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love donkatsu so much i've just been making my own... it's unfortunate when one must eat gross donkatsu.

    ~Faith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your shoes, and that jacket is beautiful! Ooh and I really love your hair in these shots dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! i always went to saboten for a quick donkatsu fix maybe you should try it? there are multiple locations...

    you look cute!! but why would they think you're a hooker? i've seen korean girls with short shorts like that alllll over seoul. strut it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girrl you do not look like a hooker. I really dig the whole outfit, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah cool, i'll check that place out. yeah, i realized by going through some of your older posts (cool blog, btw!) that you had them before your trip. ah well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour !
    First time i come across your blog, so i'm gonna visit it now :)
    well if you wanna check out my daily collage inspiration, come and visit my blog boubouteatime if you have some time,
    a bientot !
    Boubou xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that necklace and those shoes - so cute and kooky! x

    www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look awesome- and not hooker-ish at all! Can't wait to see The Dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your shorts look fine to me :)
    Loving your shoes! And have fun on the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey b, i added you on my blog

    http://rahuldesign.wordpress.com

    i wanna be like u!

    ReplyDelete
  13. THAT SKIRT TOTALLY IS NOT TOO SHORT! but then again, i'm a total ho-bag when it comes to shorts so... either way, i have some major hair envy for you right now. it's lookin' good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude you look hot! I'd stare (; Lol you should definitely go jimjimbang before you leave. Canoodling with naked ajummas = the ultimate Korean experience.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing blog!!! I will start to follow!!!

    ReplyDelete