Tuesday, July 7, 2009

she said that i was the brightest little firefly in her jar

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Saturday, I went to the Hong-dae area for the Saturday market with Felicia. We grabbed lunch at this cute little restaurant called Agio, where they served organic Italian fare. As we chowed on our ravioli and spaghetti, we watched a number of amateuer photo shoots and created our own commentary to the photo directions.

Photobucket
cropped top. Topshop. dress. A.Wang. shoes. TBJ.

The area plays host to a noted art school (Hong-ik University), and therefore has a more eclectic crowd. People are more adventurous with their fashion choices here. I wasn't able to document any, but I plan on going back sometime next week to pick up some items and I'll be sure to have my camera in hand.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Hope everything is awesome!

    ~F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously loving your hair, and that crop top looks fantastic. And yum at the food!

    Haha, and I would visit a ton of countries just for the fashion. But it happens to be part of their culture, so technically I would be going to see and immerse myself in another culture.

    ReplyDelete