This week, there seemed to be a plethora of these items.
(clockwise, from top left):
- Vivienne Westwood dress - this looks like pantaloon onesie set. I think it's just the photography.
- Vionnet fringed wool poncho - what in the name of Ugly Betty is this?!
- Miu Miu basket weave vest - this could be cute styled correctly, but I guarantee that the person who buys this is retired and just wants to cozy up to the fire with a collie.
- Lanvin silk pajamas - these are cute, but why would you need to pay $2600 for them?
- Valentino pleat skirt lace dress - I could see Alexa Chung wearing this dress and it being very cute on her. Unfortunately, I can also see Katy Perry/Amanda Seyfried/Olivia Wilde/Katie Holmes wearing it and looking like a hot mess.
- Vionnet feather gown of bad press - there is NOTHING good about this dress. NOTHING. It makes the fit model look fat and dumb. Can you imagine seeing this on the red carpet? Actually, I can. And it smells like road kill.