Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a peek into your room

I've been meaning to do something like this for a long time... ever since I started getting comments that read, "It looks like you live in a hotel room." I used to laugh, because I honestly live in borderline squalor. At any given time, it can look like my room threw up on itself. So, consider this a good day.





P.S. That is not my entire shoe collection. I have resorted to throwing them in a pile on my closet floor. It is quite unpleasant.

9 comments:

  1. I love your little dresser/bedside table thing. =) Verry cute. And I need to get on the organization wagon. It looks like a tornado threw up in here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i might have to challenge you with my room.. my roommate can vouch that my room always look like it threw up on itself.. pretty sad..

    yeah the last two books of twilight were crap.. but you had to just read em.. im definitely gonna check out that series...

    i actually didn't get to do much shopping in LA.. was with boys.. that can be a drag... i got to hit up urban outfitters, American apparel, and my fave cheap place.. forever 21... but nothing great.. sigh... i was disappointed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your side table (or whatever those things are called)! The color and all those carvings... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude i'm so jealous. My room consists of a bed, a desk, a really messy closet and four blank white walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn you. it does look like you live in a hotel room!!! personally, it looks like i live in a laundry basket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your night stand looks like my night stand! Well, I don't have a golden piggy bank- but I want one! I have all those mags ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your place looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete