Wednesday, April 13, 2011

what's in your bag?

I was going to write this whole paragraph on the importance of a bag in the sartorial process, but I'm going to spare you the monotony. Instead, I'm going to tell you the story of how my mom found these free condoms I picked up in NYC (they had the subway symbols on them!) in my bag, and I blamed them on my gay friend Rahul. Whoops, end of story.

bag-1
bag-2
  • Chanel sunglasses
  • hand sanitizer (germs are everywhere)
  • Avocado lotion, Lumix P&S
  • Ricola throat drops (soooo soothing)
  • Dior lipstick
  • Honesty chocolate mints
  • grapefruit scented oil sheets (love)
  • keys
  • possessed Motorola Cliq (it types on its own)
  • Jetoy planner (I hate cats, but this was a gift)
  • iTouch
  • green envelope pen holder
  • Kindle (my #1 survival tool)
Are there any must-have items that you carry around? Any daily beauty tips are welcomed.

    2 comments:

    1. Ricola is one of my staples too! Cranberry, yum :) Plus some lip balm, because my lips dry out so fast. Eucerin Lip Active is by far the best one I've ever used.

      ReplyDelete
    2. My last day in Seoul and I find myself on Kitten Masks looking for inspiration.

      My roommate's mom found her birth control pills in her laundry basket during a weekend home visit and my roommate blamed it on me. But instead of letting it pass, her mom decided to call me and give me a tongue lashing. It was both startling and entertaining. Suffice to say I got a thousand sorry's upon her return.

      ReplyDelete