How To Dress Like A Korean Boy Band Member
- Everything is unisex. Gender roles? What's that? In K-pop World, everything is a go. You want to wear Alexander Wang's mesh embossed dress, why not? See: G-dragon and his latest skirt obsession.
- Put studs and spikes on everything. And I mean, EVERYTHING. Jackets (of course), shoes, arm bands, your face. It declares to the world, "I am a badass. Or at least my stylist wants me to be."
- Neon colors! Electro blue, hot pink, flourescent green - the more of an '80s throwback it seems to be, the better.
- Dressing in all silver or gold is also acceptable.
- Clothing that lights up are always a plus. Feel free to decorate yourself like a Christmas tree. You'll get those teenage groupies screaming, "OPPA!" faster than Rain (비) can rip his shirt off.
- Group coordination is one of the key elements to making this look work. The deeper you roll, the cooler you are - see: Super Junior, boasting 13 members.