Monday, July 14, 2008

casual monday

When I went to San Francisco last March, I only ended up buying one thing - the Levi's that I wore today. I don't know why I didn't buy anything because the Barney's in San Fran is incredible. But that's what happened.

The last time I owned Levi's was when I was 14. They were the first pair of flaired leg pants that I had, and I just about lived in them. But their sizing is a little big for me, which worked out perfectly for this season.

Maybe the sunglasses thing might end up being permanent. Maybe you will NEVER see my eyes. Unless you meet me in real life. Then I would kinda have to succumb because I hate wearing sunnies indoors. It looks ridiculous.



top. Alexander Wang. jeans. Levi's. shoes. Nine West.

9 comments:

  1. i have a bad habit of wearing sunglasses indoors. the transition from outside to inside kind of confuses me. so, i'll be in the house or in a store for about 20 minutes before i realize i still have my sunglasses on. instead of being cool about it i usually emit a OOHOOPS. really? i should just pretend it didn't happen. haha.

    i LOOVE the jeans! and the top! and the shoes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your shoes are too cool!
    and your top is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shoes! I've got to see those Alexander McQueen PUMAs you were talking about. Please post them soon! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, i LOVE that aw top. i tried it on and it totally didn't look right on me. but it looks awesome on you, especially with the light denim. life is unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky! That blouse is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the shoes and your blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How did you make out on the Brown's shoe sale?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops,didn't quite finish. The sale will be ongoing for awhile I think but if you wait you miss out on your size.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The look is incredible! The jeans and the shoes are rock&roll whilst the top and pearl bracelets are chic and sweet - so the look is individual and stylish! I totally love it, girl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete